TRADUCTOR
traductor para el blog blogger web

    PUBLICIDAD :)

    PUBLICIDAD :)

    domingo, 12 de octubre de 2008

    Vídeo y Letra: "Walk Through The Fire" - Buffy Cast (Once More, With Feeling)



    BUFFY:
    I touch the fire and it freezes me
    I look into it and it's black
    Why can't I feel?
    My skin should crack and peel
    I want the fire back

    Now, through the smoke she calls to me
    To make my way across the flame
    To save the day or maybe melt away
    I guess it's all the same

    So, I will walk through the fire
    Cause where else will I turn?
    I will walk through the fire
    And let it

    SPIKE
    The torch I bear is scorching me
    Buffy's laughing I've no doubt
    I hope she fries
    I'm free if that bitch dies!
    I better help her
    out.

    DEMON
    Cause she is drawn to the fire
    Some people

    SPIKE
    She will

    SPIKE, DEMON
    never learn
    And she will walk through the fire
    And let it

    GILES
    Will this do a thing to change her?
    Am I leaving Dawn in danger?
    Is my slayer too far gone to care?

    XANDER

    What if Buffy can't defeat it?

    ANYA
    Beady Eyes is right
    We're needed!
    ...Or we could just sit around and glare

    ANYA, XANDER, WILLOW, GILES, TARA
    We'll see it through
    It's what we're always here to do
    So, we will walk through the fire...

    BUFFY
    So one by one, they turn from me
    I guess my friends can't face the cold

    TARA
    What can't we face...

    BUFFY
    But while I froze, not one among them knows


    TARA
    ...Together

    BUFFY
    And never can be told.

    ANYA
    She came from the grave much graver.

    DEMON
    So one by one they come to me
    The distant redness as their guide

    SPIKE
    First, he'll kill her, then I'll save her

    TARA
    Everything is turning out so dark


    BUFFY
    Going through the motions

    DEMON
    But what they find
    Ain't what they had in mind
    It's what they have inside

    BUFFY
    Walking through the part

    SPIKE
    No, I'll save her, then I'll kill her

    WILLOW
    I think this line is mostly f
    iller

    GILES
    What's it going to take to strike a spark?

    DEMON
    She will come to me

    BUFFY
    These endless days are finally ending in a blaze

    BUFFY, XANDER, WILLOW, ANYA, GILES, SPIKE, TARA
    And we are caught in the fire
    At the point of no return
    So we will walk through the fire
    And let it
    Burn
    Let it burn
    Let it burn
    Let it burn!

    DEMON
    Show time (haha)

    1 comentarios:

    Anónimo dijo...

    hola soy una fan de baffy y me gustaria poder colgar ese vidio q tienes te importaria darme la URL del video porfavor
    gracias!!

    Vota en el Torneo de los Personajes de Buffy Cazavampiros aquí

    Enlázame


    ....... |||Entrada al azar|||

    Archivo del blog


    Seguidores

    Labels

    17 Again Adivina el Personaje Alan Tudyk Alexis Denisof Alpha Alyson Hannigan Amber Benson Amy Acker Amy Adams Andy Hallett Angel Angel: 1ª Temporada Angel: 3ª Temporada Angel: 5ª Temporada Angel: Críticas Anthony Head Anya Armin Shimerman Buffy 4ª Temporada Buffy 5ª Temporada Buffy Cazavampiros Buffy Quiz Buffy Summers Buffy: 1ª Temporada Buffy: 2ª Temporada Buffy: 3ª Temporada Buffy: 6ª Temporada Buffy: 7ª Temporada Buffy: Críticas Caleb Charisma Carpenter Christian Kane Connor Cordelia Críticas de películas Crueles Intenciones Cumpleaños Curiosidades Darla David Boreanaz Dawn Descargas DimensionBuffy Doble Dollhouse Doyle Dr. Horrible DragonBall Drusilla El Maestro Eliza Dushku Emma Caulfield Emmys Encuestas Entrevistas Eve Faith Felicia Day Figuras Firefly Fred Burkle Galerías de Fotos Angel Galerías de Fotos Buffy Cazavampiros Galerías de Fotos Dollhouse Giles Glenn Quinn Gossip Girl Gunn Halfrek Harmony Hatchet Holtz Illyria iPhone J. August Richards Jack Black James Marsters Jenny Calendar Joss Whedon Julie Benz Juliet Landau Kali Rocha Kennedy Lilah Lindsay Lindsey Lorne Mark Metcalf Mensajes del Administrador Mercedes McNabb Merlin Michelle Trachtenberg Nathan Fillion Nicholas Brendon Once More With Feeling Peliculas Online Peticiones Rankings Repo The Genetic Opera Riley Robia LaMorte Sarah Michelle Gellar Sarah Thompson Scream 2 Serenity Snyder Spike Stephanie Romanov Suburban Girl Summer Glau Sunnydale Taquilla Tara The Cabin in the Woods The Grudge The Guild TiMER Trailers Trio True Blood Veronika Decides to Die Videojuegos Videos Wesley Wyndam-Pryce Willow Rosenberg Xander

    Deja tu comentario, opinión, sugerencia aquí