TRADUCTOR
traductor para el blog blogger web

    PUBLICIDAD :)

    PUBLICIDAD :)

    jueves, 29 de enero de 2009

    Dr. Horrible - On the Rise (Lyrics) Vídeo y Letra



    Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog - On the Rise

    Any dolt with half a brain
    Can see that humankind has gone insane
    To the point where I don’t know if I’ll upset the status quo
    If I throw poison in the watermain.

    Listen close to everybody’s heart
    And hear that breaking sound
    Hopes and dreams are shattering apart
    And crashing to the ground

    I cannot believe my eyes
    How the world’s filled with filth and lies
    but it’s plain to see evil inside of me
    is on the rise.

    Look around
    We’re living with the lost and found
    Just when you feel you’ve almost drowned
    You find yourself on solid ground

    And you believe there’s good in everybody’s heart
    Keep it safe and sound
    With hope you can do your part
    To turn a life around

    I cannot believe my eyes
    Is the world finally growing wise
    Because it seems to me some kind of harmony
    Is on the rise

    H: Anyone with half a brain
    P: Take it slow

    H: Could spend their whole life howling in pain
    P: He looks at me and seems to know

    H: Because the dark is everywhere and
    P: The things that I’m afraid to show

    H: Penny doesn’t seem to care that soon the dark in me is all that will remain
    P: and suddenly I feel this glow

    H: Listen close to everybody’s heart
    P: And I believe there’s good in everybody’s heart

    H: and hear that breaking sound
    P: keep it safe and sound

    H: Hopes and dreams are shattering apart
    P: With hope you can do your part

    H: And crashing to the ground
    P: To turn a life around

    H: I cannot believe my eyes how the world’s filled with filth and lies
    P:I cannot believe my eyes how the world’s finally growing wise

    H: But it’s plain to see evil inside of me is on the rise
    P: And it’s plain to see rapture inside of me is on the rise

    0 comentarios:

    Vota en el Torneo de los Personajes de Buffy Cazavampiros aquí

    Enlázame


    ....... |||Entrada al azar|||

    Archivo del blog


    Seguidores

    Labels

    17 Again Adivina el Personaje Alan Tudyk Alexis Denisof Alpha Alyson Hannigan Amber Benson Amy Acker Amy Adams Andy Hallett Angel Angel: 1ª Temporada Angel: 3ª Temporada Angel: 5ª Temporada Angel: Críticas Anthony Head Anya Armin Shimerman Buffy 4ª Temporada Buffy 5ª Temporada Buffy Cazavampiros Buffy Quiz Buffy Summers Buffy: 1ª Temporada Buffy: 2ª Temporada Buffy: 3ª Temporada Buffy: 6ª Temporada Buffy: 7ª Temporada Buffy: Críticas Caleb Charisma Carpenter Christian Kane Connor Cordelia Críticas de películas Crueles Intenciones Cumpleaños Curiosidades Darla David Boreanaz Dawn Descargas DimensionBuffy Doble Dollhouse Doyle Dr. Horrible DragonBall Drusilla El Maestro Eliza Dushku Emma Caulfield Emmys Encuestas Entrevistas Eve Faith Felicia Day Figuras Firefly Fred Burkle Galerías de Fotos Angel Galerías de Fotos Buffy Cazavampiros Galerías de Fotos Dollhouse Giles Glenn Quinn Gossip Girl Gunn Halfrek Harmony Hatchet Holtz Illyria iPhone J. August Richards Jack Black James Marsters Jenny Calendar Joss Whedon Julie Benz Juliet Landau Kali Rocha Kennedy Lilah Lindsay Lindsey Lorne Mark Metcalf Mensajes del Administrador Mercedes McNabb Merlin Michelle Trachtenberg Nathan Fillion Nicholas Brendon Once More With Feeling Peliculas Online Peticiones Rankings Repo The Genetic Opera Riley Robia LaMorte Sarah Michelle Gellar Sarah Thompson Scream 2 Serenity Snyder Spike Stephanie Romanov Suburban Girl Summer Glau Sunnydale Taquilla Tara The Cabin in the Woods The Grudge The Guild TiMER Trailers Trio True Blood Veronika Decides to Die Videojuegos Videos Wesley Wyndam-Pryce Willow Rosenberg Xander

    Deja tu comentario, opinión, sugerencia aquí